Introduction to Evidence Based Practice and Communication (EBPC03JAN20)
This course will help participants learn how to find evidence based information and best practices to help inform clinical practice. Participants will learn how to carry out a systematic search process and analyze clinical literature for its quality, impact, and applicability in practice. Participants will then apply the learning to address their own clinical questions to support optimal care.
The course will also touch upon the broad application of online resources including social media in healthcare. Participants will explore the use of these resources in their own healthcare practice as well as trends and future directions within the field.
- Complete a baseline questionnaire
- Complete module specific learning activities and tasks
- Complete a course assignment in which you will perform a literature search for a clinical question related to your own practice
- Participate in the discussion forums
- Complete post-course evaluation
Course Syllabus: To view the course syllabus, please click HERE
Available to all health care professionals working along the cancer care continuum.
Payment must be received by January 20, 2020. For more information, please visit our Cancellation & No Show Policy.
Participants can pay for this course through ePortfolio by MasterCard or Visa, or send a cheque to:de Souza Institute
700 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z6