Management of Dyspnea (MDYS)
The Management of Dyspnea course is a collaboration between Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) and de Souza Institute. This course consists of three online modules promoting an evidence-based wholistic approach to dyspnea care. The content and structure of the course is based on CCO’s Symptom Management Guide-to-Practice: Dyspnea and Care Map (algorithm).
The following areas are covered in the course:
- Emotional impact and meaning of dyspnea
- Etiology and pathophysiology of dyspnea
- Incidence and prevalence of dyspnea
- Screening and comprehensive assessment of dyspnea
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches to the management of dyspnea including day-to-day strategies to help with shortness of breath
This course is developed with an interdisciplinary focus, suitable for all regulated health care professionals who care for cancer patients.
Please note: We do not apply special pricing or refund the difference in price after you have paid for this course.
For more information, read our article on special pricing and other savings opportunities that may be available to you.
Fee (CAD): $ 209.00